David G. McIntyre is an award-winning photographer originally from Los Angeles, California, currently residing in Hong Kong. David and his wife, Lily, have a daughter, Rhys, and son, Evan, both primary school students. Along with his love for photography, David has a passion for helping others through Mother’s Choice and International Care Ministries.
His career as a photojournalist has taken him throughout Europe and Asia including Russia, China, Korea and Hong Kong. He has had the privilege of photographic numerous historic figures and events as well as several Olympic Games.
His photographic work has been published in, Time Newsweek, Business Week, US News & World Reports, as well as corporate brochures of Red Group, American Express, ABB and Lucent Technology and other well known magazines from, Paris Match to Der Speigel, to name just a few.
At DGM Photography, we strive to consistently deliver the ABSOLUTE BEST school Picture Day experience for the school and each child.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We know that, by doing so, we turn our customers and schools into advocates for our business.
We aim to provide quality and reasonably priced photos of every child and staff member of the school. Professional planning and execution helps us to maximize a hassle-free Picture Day and minimize the surprises.
Some of the key aspects we offer:
• Parents the ability to look at their children’s complete set of school photos online. (Each child is given a unique login code, so that the parent is taken directly to their child’s photos and no one else will be able to see them.)
• A new and innovative style of individual and class photos.
• Parents have the immediate option to purchase a high-resolution digital file of their child’s photo, with unlimited personal usage rights for the parents. They also have the ability to purchase prints with their order.
• We will sit down with the school facilitator in advance to plan where and how the school Picture Day(s) will proceed in order to provide a smooth and efficient experience.
• All students and staff will be photographed, whether any photos are purchased or not.
• The school will get a CD containing pictures of all the students and staff that may be used for internal purposes (including ID cards and the school yearbook).
• Parents may use our convenient payment option by credit card via our online ordering system, or arrangements can be made to pay by check.
• We ensure that each person is properly groomed and looking their best in the photo. (We ask that each child bring their own comb or brush, and the school provide a parent or faculty member to help the students prepare.)•
The school is asked provide an updated soft copy list of every child and staff member so that each may be given a unique identification number to ensure that every photo is matched with the proper person.
We also ask that you allow approximately 3-4 weeks for processing and delivery.